Thursday, January 21, 2016

Ramblings


January 4th

Early morning awakenings thanks to my nephew... But I suppose it's not too bad... I can't stop thinking about El Salvador...

I have so many questions! I've already asked most of the important ones, but now I want details.
I should ask about Internet access... Maybe I could do a blog...
I wonder if my phone will work there or if I need a new SIM card...
All of these non-essential questions... Definitely gonna let the missionaries know that they're non-essential before I ask... Don't want them thinking I'm high-maintenance ;)


I'm curious about the grocery stores there too... Alex has been there, but I think the missionary may know more, having been there so long :)

Ahhhh! I haven't been able to stop thinking about the possibilities since I got that email on Saturday night... Saturday night... How late their time did he send that??? I think El Salvador is on a slightly different time zone... I'll have to check that... 

. . .
According to my phone, 2 hours ahead... 2 HOURS!!! He was up past midnight sending me that email!!!
Dedicated, for sure haha :)

This is so awesome! I'm majorly excited and I haven't even started prepping for this! Well, I guess the next step is to talk to my pastor... Gotta schedule a time to call him this week... Hopefully he won't be too busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment