Thursday, January 21, 2016

New Blog!

My Very First El Salvador Post!

Oh, what to write, what to write... I'm sure people are going to have all kinds of questions for me...
Friends and family: "EL SALVADOR??? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US???"
Yeah, I know you all so well ;)

Honestly, I wanted to make sure that I received as much counsel and wisdom as I could before coming to this decision and telling everyone about it. After all, how would it be if I made so much hype over this and decided in the end that God didn't want me to go?

At this point in my blogging (my first post), I have to say that I still don't know the answer. I'm just so excited and yet I'm still trying to use some discernment about telling people. So thus, you will see all of my over-excitement after the fact. Sorry, just the way I needed it to be.

Anyways, I'm soooo very excited about this opportunity!
I have a second post that you can read... Just some ramblings I had earlier this month about everything.
Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment